Monday, May 3, 2010

My thesis show this Thursday!!!

Poster by me, woo! Yes, those little eggs are me and my classmates. The red guy is our thesis advisor Andy London, haha.

Finally, my year long project will be shown this Thursday!!! I'm super excited to watch it with all my friends, classmates, professors, coworkers and family-- it's the most exciting time in my 4 years at Pratt! It's almost unbelievable how fast time went by from when I decided to be an animation major during freshman year to me now being in the senior thesis show. It was a great 4 years in college and now it's time to move on to my next step in life. I'll miss you Pratt Institute. Here I come, real world. :)

Info for the screening:

32nd second ave
NY, NY, 10003

7:00 - 8:00 PM
- FREE and open to public

...I just realized I haven' t posted anything about MoCCA 2010! If you haven't already heard, Static Fish Spring 2010 got chosen as one of the best comics in the festival by Daily News!! (It's in the 11th image) It's available for sale here for $18 with shipping and handling.

Next stop: Small Press Expo in Maryland. See you there.


1 comment:

Chris Cookson said...

I saw your thesis at the DDA screening and it was easily the strongest piece in the show. I'll see if I can make the traditional show or not.